spring fling







Well , its the first day of spring! A day to celebrate.

We've all exercised the spirit of "hope" waiting for

our spring to come. I love living in a place where

I can experience the changing of seasons. I look

forward to all of them, trying to enjoy all they have

to offer. Sitting out in my swing,watching the

children run around the yard, feeling the sun on me

is something I can't get enough of. Love the fall

colors, the fires in the fire place, snow covered fields..
thanks, mother nature



SO ITS TIME FOR OUR SPRING FLING

AND THE WINNER OF THIS GIVEAWAY

IS............OH I SHOULD PROBLEY DRAW


THE NAMES , HUH? oK LET'S DO THIS


AGAIN. aND THE WINNER IS......... our sweet Beth!

Its going to be a great spring, I can just feel it. Love to all




Comments

  1. WOO HOO! Oh, I love love it! And LOVE that spring is really getting here. If only I would do the spring cleaning... Wanna teach me some good tricks that will magically make me a better housekeeper? You are so good at keeping your house absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

oh honey you shouldn't have

all is well