my new best friends


Blueberry pick up day! A wonderful lady in our church, every summer, makes strawberries, raspberries and blueberries available to anyone that wants to order.She makes nothing on it and just does it out of the goodness of her heart.So today's the last pick up for the summer. I pick up for our ward and then people that have ordered pick up from me! Thank-you Sis. Cook.


And speaking of blueberries......ours are doing great this yr.! We planted our blueberry patch, gosh, I guess five yrs. ago? or so. We planted it for a father's day present for Jim , while, he was on a scout campout. The boys did all the grunt work. Jim was speechless, and mainly because I had gotten a book and read about how they were suppose to be planted and we did it right.(he knows I just usually throw things in and if they live great).We planted different varities so they ripen at different times, giving us berries for about six weeks . There so lovely fresh picked.


These are my new best friends...fan,fan,fan and fan.SO hot here! And most people don't have air-conditioning. I found the best way to stay cool is: DON'T MOVE




Comments

  1. ...or come to my house - where we try to keep it under 70. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

oh honey you shouldn't have

all is well