offended

I loved Stephanie's post this morning on being "offended".  It's her children's "new" word and though they don't use it correctly all the time, there's a lesson to be learned.  I used to have this problem but my therapist cured me of it. It was years ago when I was going through therapy for childhood problems. I said to her one day "but, I feel like people are judging me, looking at me............waiting for her sweet reply, she suddenly said to me,(and not so nicely) "what makes you think everyone has the time to think about Linda Tunnell, they've got their own problems!" It was the best thing she could have ever said, and I still think about it today if the problem crops up.

We choose to be offended. If you get a chance read NeiNei this morning.

Off to my sweet babies! Have a nice week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oh honey you shouldn't have

all is well