Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Au revoir


Who would think that packing my little blue bag could be this exciting!
It's not like I'm going to Europe or something! They say a vacation is" doing anything that you usually don't do". I'm headed to Portland for aweek to see daughters and grandkids. My things I'd like to do list is pretty simple:
Go garage saling in little Forest Grove.
Go to huge fabric store in Portland.
Go to beach.
Go check out possible retirement towns.

It's always nice to get away from cares. I'm leaving a little honeydo list for my manly man. On that includes , don't get rid of Mr. Buttercup while I'm gone. I thought about taking him but my mind congered up all sorts of bad scenarios with my daughters dog.
So, he stays in care of manly man.

Well, off to wash & gas car, go to bank, get a pedicure (twice a year ..LUV them). Have a great day friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment