blogging in the summer

Blogging in the summer is hard for me, I usually resort to
lots of pictures. I just can't "think" as well or....deeply
when the weathers nice, when there's lots of yard work to do,family
to enjoy and resting up from it all. So my thoughts just kind of
float a way as the day to day take over.

Maybe this winter I'll be able to put two words together again!


I've spent the last three days with my two granddaughters Madalynn and Abigal. They put up the tent out back and slept there the last two nights. We had a nice fire and went on and on about how magical it is. We've eaten lots of sweet onion and sprout sandwiches(can't believe they like them too!)
picked and eaten peas,  worked on staining the deck and last night the girls watched "Little Women" for the first time. I love as we say our prayers on the food and they say thank you for being able to be at grandma's, it's so sweet and I feel like I'm doing something right.

Comments

  1. Mom, you do stuff right all the time! You're a wonderful Grandma! All of these kids are lucky to have you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a Grandma is the most fun in the world - and you are a wonderful one!

    I know exactly what you mean about blogging - summer does make big demands on our time and we have other priorities, I feel the same.

    I'm awarding you a Gold Star for being you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine arrive on the 28th. I'm like you... I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

oh honey you shouldn't have

all is well