sewing up a storm

I've been cloistered up in the loft the last few days. Even the nice weather
hasn't tempted me. I'm not sure what's wrong with
me but....I've been sewing! Little girl dresses, it's been so much
fun. My hubby 's not sure what to think, me either!
I sew a baptism dress every so often but that's been about it for the last
couple years. I guess I'll enjoy while I can. Oh, and I even finished
the Romero's flags for the children's bedrooms (that I started a year ago).I'm defiantly on a roll.





Yesterday while I was up there I looked out the windows and if I didn't
know any better you would have thought we lived next
to an international airport. Well, we sort of do but it's an bee
airport. The bee's were coming and going so fast I couldn't believe it.
They all had places to go and things to do and were taking advantage
of the nice weather. How I admire those tiny amazing creatures.
We have a hive in the blueberry patch this year and I was so impressed
how brave the grandchildren were while they were picking last week, bee's flying all around them and they totally ignored them, just as the bee's were ignoring them. Poor Hannah did get her first bee sting....right between the toes....she stepped on the little bee. RIP


Got the stuff to make maple, bacon rolls tomorrow morning.I'll let you know how they turn out.

Comments

  1. Sounds like my kind of fun! I'm...not sewing. :( Trying to paint stuff and organize. It's less fun, but I'm hoping there will be some kind of payoff!

    I'm so excited to get our package! (Dad called for our address :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grands are pretty great; I know, I've just spent a week with two 4year olds. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the maple bacon rolls turned out very well. That is a recipe concept with some serious potential.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

oh honey you shouldn't have

all is well