Tuesday, May 7, 2013

home again home again jiggity jig

Home from a lively trip to Disneyland. Love Disneyland but was
glad to see California out my back window.
So good to be home in the green, beautiful Pacific Northwest!
I came home to lovely weather. Spent the day yesterday
doing a little weeding and watching my manly man work on my
clothesline. It was a nice laid back day.
 
 
Darling kittens had grown in the week I was gone
their running all over (poor mommy)
and playing now.

 
Pretty cute......

 
You have a few weeks to figure out which one
you want!
 
Spending some time catching up on my birthday blogs today,
they just keep on coming!


3 comments:

  1. My grandson is coming here in June and asked if we are going to Disneyland...hmmmmm! Happy Mother's Day, dear friend. I know this is tough for you too, XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could I chose just one, they are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I want the one that doesn't claw you to wake you up. Do you have one like that? (Naughty Matt!)

    ReplyDelete