- we left with the same amount of children we came with
- everyone got along so well
- the food was awesome
- no broken bones just lots of scrapes
- it only rained once and it was at night
- some caught fish!
- lots and lots of laughing
- beautiful scenery
- lots of talent shared
what really makes a wonderful cousin camp.....GREAT KIDS!
All of our little monkeys!
Lots of hulaing going on
Grandma Cozy and beautiful daughter Sarah
(grandma came just for the luau)
And I could go on forever with pictures!
But, will close with this beautiful sunset
Feeling so blessed to have all these sweet
people in my life......lucky me.