clap your hands and stomp your feet
Well the force isn't with me tonight! I had some wonderful footage that I can't get to load and the pictures are alittle blurry....oh, well. Jim's Aunt Delores came to visit last week for a couple days. She is one of those Aunts that is interested in what's going on in your life, she's funny, full of good stories and she loves to entertain. Until a few years ago she played in a bluegrass band and had for years. She plays the banjo, guitar, and mandolin, well. Her and my manly man played for hours,(she was very patient with him). But, all those things aside, the thing we love most is when she yodels. She's awesome! One of the grandkids kinda slid up to her and whispered "how do you do that?". We were sad to see her go, but, her finger tips were raw , so I think it was time.



I like the middle (Frank Stella) one. I'm not too keen on too much white. I have an old American one somewhere, I'll look out for it and post a picture sometime.
ReplyDeleteAgain I LOVE quilts!
ReplyDeletehow is your trip going?? Penny
You and me both! I love the one with circles - quite different and cheerful.
ReplyDeleteIs being around Lia giving you an itching for quilting? I just started knitting again in the hospital with Lindsey, and it is so fun to pick up an old project. I hope you do make some of those!
ReplyDeletePS I couldn't comment when using internet exploring, but I'm using James's firefox browser and it works just fine. Maybe we should all switch?
ReplyDeleteBeautiful quilts Linda. I love the color with the white borders. XOXO
ReplyDelete