Be glad you were not in the car with me!

 It just happened out of the blue! I'm not even sure what triggered it.

Sometimes I pray in the car....when I'm by myself. They're usually the best prayers I have. I'm not sure why. Maybe its because I usually talk out loud to him , and I feel so close to him as I pour my feelings out . I feel his presence so strongly . These prayers usually always involve tears......lots of tears. It's always so cathartic.  

But, this time it was different. It wasn't my usual thank-you for my many blessings prayers.  Pain poured out of me, and I asked God how he can stand seeing his children being so mean to each other. Shootings! bullying, racist remarks, suffering so much suffering. And then I yelled......."please come, please come! Please send thy son now! Heal this earth ! It's got to stop.  Maybe I'd been holding that in for along time and just needed to released, but, it came out alright! It came out!

My faith that God knows best has got me through a lot of challenges in my life. His love for me I feel on a daily basis. I'm not saying I'm always happy with everything that happens in my life, but I'm pretty chill with "what will be will be." I have gotten pretty mad at God a few times, yep pretty mad.  When we found out Becky had cancer, I remember falling to my knees and saying, God! how can you even think that I can stand to lose another child!" Yes, I was mad!

Did you know that even when your mad at God you are blessed. Being mad at God is an act of faith, your acknowledging that he lives.

God has a time table. Hopefully it won't be too much longer til he sends his Son.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oh honey you shouldn't have

all is well