Beware of Baklava!

 Well, I finally managed to get back into blogger. Crazy computer!

We had a nice trip to the Tri-cities. We went to the party Tuesday evening and darn if that Mindy didn't buy the most delicious Baklava, a rich, sweet, wonderful Greek desert. I had a few pieces and then alittle piece of carrot cake. That did it! I had the worst gall bladder attack ever! After getting over the worst of it I was feeling better Wed. morning and just laid around for the next couple days....afraid to eat anything! But, because of that I got to visit with lots of Grandkiddos and watch my great grandson Edison toddle around . He is very sweet. Rachel changed his diaper and put it in the waste basket. Well, alittle later he walked by the wastebasket and saw the diaper in it. He picked it up and shook it at Rachel as he let her know that was his job!! He put it back in and then took it out again and repeated his rage and then put it back in. It was pretty funny. Kids are such good entertainment!

I never did get down to the river but it was beautiful out my window. Got to spend some time with my sister Liz before I got sick. Jim worked on her bathroom while we shopped.  Visited with Cozette, she looks good for 89, we miss having her close.


Comments

  1. Before I had my gall bladder removed, I was in terrible pain and was not sure what it was. I suffered through till it became unbearable and I finally went to the hospital. When they removed it, relief came quickly. Within a week or two, I was fine.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

oh honey you shouldn't have

all is well