My lucky day!

As I pulled out onto the highway right outside our driveway I was stressing if I'd get to my eye appointment on time. I had bought something on Marketplace and needed to get cash before I picked it. A few miles out I realized I'd forgotten my glasses that needed adjusting. Finding a place to turn around I headed back home and picked up my glasses. Now, I was really stressed. I kinda sped out of the driveway and hurried on my way. The trip to Moscow is honestly one of the prettiest 15 miles ever. Beautiful rolling hills with snow topped mountains in the distance and I'm usually going too slow and hate when cars push me to go faster. Well not today. Not more then a couple miles from our house I looked in the mirror and saw lights flashing. "Ma'am did you know you were going 65 in a 55 speed zone?" I explained to him the circumstances and told him how sorry I was (and I was!). He cautioned me and said since it was almost my birthday he'd just give me a warning. He was SO nice! I really was stressed for no reason because I still made it to my appointment and was even alittle early.
Lesson learned........if your going to be late, just be late! Don't speed!

Comments

  1. I know that stress of getting to an appointment on time. However, after I get there there is usually at least a ten minute wait till I am brought into a cold room and then another ten minutes before I see the doctor. I am glad that the policeman was in a generous and kind mood that day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

oh honey you shouldn't have

all is well