the sign


 One of the things Jim and I love to do together, is explore. When I'm having a good day and need to get out I know Jim will always be willing to go somewhere. Idaho has so many interesting and beautiful places to go that we'll never run out of destinations.

Yesterday we got the map out and chose somewhere we haven't been. The St. Joe river. It's a popular, potential fishing  place . As we wove our way through the mountains, we finally dipped down into a beautiful valley at the end of Lake Coeur d' alene . We went through the town of St. Marie and started following the St. Joe there. It meandered slowly through the valley and then as we started to get back up into the mountains again the current  became a little faster. We finally turned around at a fish camp when we saw the sign.

As we started home I asked Jim if he thought it looked like a place he'd like to go fishing? He said, "Yes until I saw the sign".

I knew exactly what sign he was talking about. I had seen it and hoped he hadn't.

The sign said, " ALL TROUT CATCH AND RELEASE ONLY"

Poor Grandpa!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oh honey you shouldn't have

all is well