Wednesday, July 14, 2010

lets finish this!

.....the path looms in front of us and I knew I couldn't go any further. Michelle takes off on her own, brave girl that she is. I was actually very happy where I was......great view. Two minutes later Michelle was back, encouraging me to come with her because right around the corner is what we so wanted to see! I held on to the back of her rain coat and within minutes we came to a rock wall with an opening in it to go through and there we were in the middle of a  sixth century monastery. It was breathtaking, incredible, life changing , and all those things and more! We listened to a fasinating tour going on and I never wanted to leave. Finally it was time to meet our boat forcing us to make our memories and start our desent. Amazingly enough I had no trouble going down, we met our boat and headed back to shore full of memories we'd never forget!








4 comments:

  1. Extraordinary. In Europe one never knows what's around the next corner. The little stone building is a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda I'm catching up with your blogs - have just read the three in one go. It sounds like you had a wonderful holiday in Ireland - the pictures are so beautiful. I've never been to Ireland - would love to visit there sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful place! Ireland is on my list........

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE these pics...especially the stone staircase...Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete