Monday, January 5, 2009

Granola Day!

When Jim walked through the kitchen and I was making
granola he patted me and said "Bless you". Happy Day!
I don't know why I wait so long between batches, oh, yea
I know, its getting the wheat grinder down . So, lazy!
I forgot I told Beth I'd put in my recipe, she thought I
was guarding an old family recipe. Nope I always share!
5 Cups of whole wheat flour(or any kind)
4cups rolled oats
1 cup honey (or brown sugar)
1 cup olive oil (or any you'd rather)
1/2 cup water
nuts, coconut, raisins(we like all kinds of
nuts(trader joes has the best)
Mix it all up , sprinkle it on a cookie sheet
cook for 15 mins. at 250 stir cook another
15 mins. remove and then add raisins or any
dried fruit ,cool and put in container and then enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Where's the recipe? I would love to have it still!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy. I'm contemplating a visit, but it's so exceedingly yucky outside.

    ReplyDelete