Were Ready!?




On the way home from Seattle this afternoon we were excited to see that the trumpeter swans are back in town for awhile. Their so lovely to look at.



Got the booth put together my manly man and I did this afternoon. Jim will put out all the inventory in the a.m.
before the show opens.






















SO many gorgeous displays! Makes me want to even more get out in my yard.

At the end of every summer when I'm tired of keeping everything alive and wonder if I'll ever want to garden again, I'm thank-ful for little jolts to remind me how much I love to create in my yard and especially remind me of all the wonderful memories that are created there. I wouldn't miss those for anything.

Comments

  1. what a cute display!!! I did look up the Mason bees VERY interesting. Penny

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

all is well

oh honey you shouldn't have