I'v accepted my daughter's challenge to write 10 things we love about our husbands.
To set the scene..........as I write this on my laptop my hubby is curled up next to me, snoring away. ......... Even his snoring is enduring.
1. I love that Jim just wants me to be happy.
2. Jim knows how to work hard for his family, he always put in a hard days work for who ever he worked for.
3. Jim endures my t.v. shows he detests just so he can spend time with me. Its hard for an X FBI man to watch detective shows.
4. Jim makes me laugh, I love when he teases me.Whenever he was away from home things just wern't the same. When he came home everyone was happier.
5. Jim loves his children and grandchildren like a papa bear.He literally will do anything for them.
6. Jim has complete integrity, I so admire that about him. He lives what he believes.
7. He'll play skip-bo with me til I win.
8. He's patient with my hate to cook spells and is just appreciative when I do cook.
9. He's my cheerleader, in everything I do and try. He thinks I'm wonderful and beautiful!
10. He gives me my space.
11. I love when he looks at me and says "arn't you glad we stuck it out!"