need to feed a group?




Do you ever just need a good recipe for a little get together or a BIG get together or maybe something to snack on during the week? This is a yummy, easy, little thing to make. Last summer when I was in eastern washington visiting my sister-in-law ,she made it. ........she'd been served it at a baby shower and got the recipe. Gosh, I don't even know the name of it........so I'll make one up.....hmmm let's see. O.K......


Chicken Ranch Spread


The amount of ingredients depends on how many your feeding.


This week-end I had about 25 people at my house (not joking)and


I filled my big pot with 9 or 10 russet potatoes, 8 whole carrots (cut in half)


and 5 chicken breasts.


Cook til done


Cool and cut in tiny cubes (hardest part)


cut in small pieces a lb. of bacon, fry til crisp


Mix all together , your dressing will be ranch with bacon.(Not plain ranch!)I used one and a half bottles)


I don't even salt and pepper it!


serve it in flour tortilla or best on top of a crispie corn tortilla!


The men seem to really love this! Its hard to stay out of. Enjoy!
Oh, and about yesterday.........I took a nap! So much for creativity!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oh honey you shouldn't have

all is well