books books books



Arn't books wonderful! I went to pick up my holds yesterday (and pay my fines)and was looking through new releases when I came across the Maltese Falcon challenge.I'v heard of the book (Isn't it a classic?) and I'm a sucker for a good mystery so I think I'll read it and then go to the lecture by the authors granddaughter. Got my quilting books and poured through those last night. My favorite was "My Pretty Little Patchwork". I want to learn to machine quilt, I guess I'd better get on the ball and order me a quilting foot, or whatever there called. Well, I won't get much reading done today because the sun's calling me outside and I want to go! Have a lovely day friends.






Comments

  1. I just read the Maltese Falcon! I'd love to go to the lecture with you. Hope you like the book.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

oh honey you shouldn't have

all is well