flaky friday





Yea, I was suppose to go to court today for my ticket, not really to contest it (because I was speeding(along with everyone else!) but, just to tell my story about entrapement!! But, I can't find the silly thing telling me when I'm suppose to be there, and I'm alittle afraid, so dang it I'm going to pay the fine! And have the day to get the stuff done I need to so we can go to portland tonight.

Well, it was a busy week, my list from Mon. is still there.........I guess life isn't all about getting stuff done is it. I remember this golden book I used to read to my children when they were little, it was a favorite of their's but I didn't like it. It showed what the dad did on Sat. and how he went from one thing to another getting stuff done for Mother. So unrealistic! At least at my house.

I did finish alittle project. Took this screen that's been sitting outside all year and cleaned it up and put around the back door. My manly man kinda stared at it and made no comment but I like it and that's what counts! right!

Well, have a great week-end. I'm hoping to come home without the flu!

Comments

  1. I like it too. He probably just needs to get used to it. You know..change.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

oh honey you shouldn't have

all is well