i just love little boys



This is my find at a garage sale yesterday. I'v been wanting a moped every since we went to Italy! I think this is as close as I'm going to get for awhile. Your allowed to ride it in town like it was a bike. So, if you see me riding around be sure and wave!




So, Rachel's Mike was helping me get it started and left to go get a new spark plug and the two little boys while he was gone were determined to get it started. I just love little boys, watching them do anything. So different from girls. Lance and James play so nice together....like most 3yr. olds they don't really play together but just hang out. They played to nicly in the sand box for along time, no talking, just making car sounds and doing their own thing.We don't have many grandsons, but, I love the ones we do have!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oh honey you shouldn't have

all is well