oh honey, I love you so much!






Wanting to post a picture of the new apron Sarah made me for Mother's Day I asked my manly man to put it on so I could take a picture.

"Why can't you put it on and I'll take the picture?" he asks

"Oh I know which parts I want in." she says

"thank-you , honey."

I just couldn't resist taking a picture, he looked so darn cute!

Well, this is day three of cleaning the bedroom. I hate to say it but, its been a good year since I really cleaned it. I was in bed alot during the winter and just kept adding to my sick bed, cleaning up the house and putting anything I couldn't find a place for, on my floor, anyway..........there is light at the end of the tunnell(at the tunnells).I keep telling myself, "You'v just got to keep it up!"
Anthony came over Mon. and is taking the hunter safty course this week and next, so he can hunt this fall. He's been absolutly terrible, disrespectful, rude and all around bad! Please don't tell Lia, she'd be so horrified!(just kidding Li

Comments

  1. Well, he has been somewhat bad. He told me he was trying to "hunt" birds in the forest today. I told him I didn't think he should shoot things he didn't plan on eating...."Oh, I was going to eat them." Was the reply. I hope I convinced him that they weren't going to be very tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like Jim has a clue about your true motives in the picture. He doesn't look so happy about the apron.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

oh honey you shouldn't have

all is well