thankful thursday

Oh, yes! A wonderful day to be thank-ful!

A friend e-mailed me the other day and said her and her husband both use canes now.They are our age, and it just made me so thank-ful for my good legs!

My dear friend Margie is moving today, and I'm just so thank-ful she's moving across the street from me, but, what I'm really thank-ful for is that I'm not the one moving!

The missionaries are coming to dinner tonight and I'm always so grateful to have them into our home, they bring a very special spirit with them.

My sweet Sarah's family is passing the flu around to each other this week, though I feel for her, I'm thank-ful not to have it! They think they brought it back from outdoor school?

I'm grateful for green! As I look out my windows and see green all around me, I'm SO grateful for the beauty of it.

I'm grateful for daughters that want to hang out with me and include me in their "hot mamma healthy living group".

I'm grateful for another day to show Heavenly Father how much I love him by trying to be a good girl, play nice with others, help friends, and love my husband.

Enjoy your thank-ful thursday!

Comments

  1. Linda, I love you! Thanks for being such a great example and sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

all is well

oh honey you shouldn't have