Its been a peach of a day!


Off to get peaches! I remember driving through this valley 16 yrs. ago on our house hunting trip from TX. I just kept saying over and over again, "Its so beautiful!" I still say that and love to drive through the valley up to Snoqualmie Pass. But, today I was after peaches. There were so many people coming to pick up their peaches they gave us a specific time....mine was 10:10.She had volunteers that helped us load our orders, it went real smoothly. Loved looking at the beautiful fruit and seeing so many people interested in canning.








My car was filled to the gills! Everyone picked them up at my house in quick order and now I think were through with fruit for the season unless I find a good apple deal.
Have a good week-end friends!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oh honey you shouldn't have

all is well