missed the party..........





Was so sad to miss Sarah's sewing party.....hopin everyone had a wonderful time!
I got this darling suitcase at a garage sale and was dying to use it. Not this week.

Our house has been a "canning" house this week....peaches,pickles and last night sauerkraut! I think we all have in us a "thing " kinda like squirrels as they store their nuts every winter, they stand back with satisfaction and look at their nuts and we stand back and look at our stores for the winter. Its in all of us but you don't really know it till you do it!

My only goal to day is to make a banner for the bee booth at the fair. Rachel's setting up today and they judge the booths tomarrow so we want to have that banner up.

Comments

  1. Let me know if you need any help, I can help later today

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been keeping my eyes open for a cute, little suitcase. No luck so far.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

oh honey you shouldn't have

all is well