remember

Don't you think today's a great day to think about courage?

I'll NEVER forget hearing about the courage of those people who took over the plane so as to save more lives. Calling their families, knowing that they would die.

My thoughts last week were running along the same line as I thought about the courage it takes for each of us to go on each and every day. For some more than others.

I LOVE PEOPLE as I see them overcome odds, face each day with a smile, be optimistic when things don't look so good, deal with the past, present, and future.

I love God for the strength he gives me to go on, it amazes me what I can do with his help. All I have to do is ask.

Bless each and everyone of you for your example of courage. Have a wonderful day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

all is well

oh honey you shouldn't have