off we go!

I have to admit I love traveling. Though after coming home from Italy two years ago I declared to my manly man that I never wanted to travel overseas again! We'd been up for over 24 hrs. by the time we got home.(extra layovers, ect...)I thought I was going to die! I went to the restroom in Los Angles and just bawled, I just didn't know how I could walk another step. When I came out and had my sun glasses on I think Jim clued in that something was wrong. anyway......I'v been very lucky to have had the opportunity to fly(free flying anywhere for three yrs. through a friend) All my trips were on the cheap, none the less SO wonderful! It was a great boost of my self esteem, and self confidence, and traveling does something to you..its hard to describe. Jim and I are planning a trip to Italy when the temple in Rome is finished,our real retirement trip. so........off we go to jolly old England, I wonder what experiences we'll have to tell ? take care everyone and I hope to blog on our trip. I decided not to take my laptop but I think all the hostels were staying in have internet available. bye bye

Comments

  1. Have a great trip. Someday I too will travel again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to go to Italy, we will have to talk. :) Have fun in England! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

oh honey you shouldn't have

all is well