this is what little girls in England look like

With the sun shining yesterday, the Veatch girls and I went for a lovely slow walk down the road.Sometimes we think children want so much, but, really I think they are simpler then we think. Throwing pebbles in a puddle, singing songs, doing karate with a stick, chasing each other and screaming as loud as you want...yep that simple.

One of my favorite days in London was the day I took off and took along nap and then went and sat in the park, watching people(I'm a big people watcher)walk by, kids calling out "mummy" (I can't get enough of that mummy, if my kids were still little I'd make them call me mummy!), knitting, enjoying a wonderful fall day.The simple things.

So what simple thing will I enjoy today? I'm looking forward to a friend coming for lunch and that simple quiet talking, connecting, feeling blessed.

enjoy the simple things today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

all is well

oh honey you shouldn't have