new playmate


Pictures of our little Lilly, what a doll.Shes got the hat on that grandpa made.





Sweet Lucy in a kissing mood.She is the sweetest girl. Mom and dad are alittle frustrated with her because she's a hairpuller, and sometimes even a bully. Like Jim used to say,"Little kids, little problems, big kids, big problems!" (Its true)


Becky's baby shower.

Having Luna and Lance living with us is going to be an adjustment for all of us.Their used to coming here a day or sometimes two a week, and its usually a fun day that I pretty much devote myself to them. It's sad to have to say things like, oh, honey I'm sorry I'm cleaning the kitchen up, or...I need to do my hair. And for Rachel who wants to kinda keep their same routine have the kids say(or cry) "no I want to stay with Grandma!" So, adjustments for all of us ..we'll just take it slowly.But, I think it will be a disappointment when they find out I'm not their new playmate!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oh honey you shouldn't have

all is well