St. Patty's Day here we come!


Today I'm heading over to my oldest daughters house , and I'm finally bringing her a long overdue Christmas present. I was going to make them for all the children but as you can see I barely finished this one. She's offered to put the binding on and sadly...I accepted. What a mom!

So this is the front..



....and this is the back..


There's a movie I'v been wanting to see so I drug myself away from 65 degree weather and went. It's only playing at selected movie theaters so I had to go almost into Seattle to a theater I'v never been too. It was called "Ghost Writer" with Pierce Bronson.It was suppose to be somewhat of a thriller,Ha, I only hid my eyes once!
It had a weird ending that I'm still thinking about. I'm glad I went.



our first egg of the season! Isn't it beautiful. It will go on our easter egg tree were making,so it got blown this morning.

Tomarrow is St. Patrick's day, and two of the granddaughters will be doing Irish dancing for different functions. I'll try to get some good pictures.

Comments

  1. Wow. You can tell that egg's going to be delicious, just by the colour! What variety of hens do you keep? Or are they just 'pick-n-mix'?

    Bisou, Cro.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

all is well

oh honey you shouldn't have