wind, rain and cold oh my!
It'd be a shame if the Easter parade got rained out tomarrow, it's such a fun little parade. Some of the granddaughters have already made Easter bonnets for the bonnet contest, one I hear is all origami, can't wait to see that!
Well, our little house guests get back from spring break today, they have been in Oregon the past week.I cannot tell a lie .......its been a nice break ,but, we've missed the little munchkins.
I'm finally feeling well enough to do some house work so I'd better get busy!

Comments

  1. I'm glad to read that you're feeling better, little by little - although with your hectic schedule there isn't really time for you to do anything but get better!
    Have fun at the Easter parade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't have Easter parades on this side of the Pond; just chocolate. I presume your new background colour is a celebration of chocolate too.

    Happy Easter to the tribe. Bisou, Cro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you, Mom! I hope you have WONDERFUL weather for the parade...and don't waste your precious energy on housework! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

oh honey you shouldn't have

all is well