clap your hands and stomp your feet


Well the force isn't with me tonight! I had some wonderful footage that I can't get to load and the pictures are alittle blurry....oh, well.
Jim's Aunt Delores came to visit last week for a couple days. She is one of those Aunts that is interested in what's going on in your life, she's funny, full of good stories and she loves to entertain. Until a few years ago she played in a bluegrass band and had for years. She plays the banjo, guitar, and mandolin, well. Her and my manly man played for hours,(she was very patient with him). But, all those things aside, the thing we love most is when she yodels. She's awesome! One of the grandkids kinda slid up to her and whispered "how do you do that?". We were sad to see her go, but, her finger tips were raw , so I think it was time.

Comments

  1. Wonderful. I just love live music; good or bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to hear Jim's Aunt Dolores yodel too Linda. Does she do 'You tube'?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky family to have a musician among you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been out of the blog lately, but checked in to see how you are. Will pray for you and your daughter. Best Wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We'll see about u tube I'll let you know!

    Daisy Daddy! SO nice to hear from you! Hope your little ones are well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

oh honey you shouldn't have

all is well