an invitation


"Come to our house and we be happy" (3yr.old natalie)

Could you ask for a sweeter invitation? Not being able to turn that down, my manly man and I will be moving in with Michael and the children next week. We'll stay during the week and if we can tear ourselves away, we'll go home on the week-ends. That's where I want to be, hugging on those sweet children!   
                                                                                                                            Life seems to offer up challenges to us through out our
lives...young and old....well, just going from young to old is a challenge in itself....challenges are just part of life and I think we should be growing and learning til the day we die. And........you can never seem to predict what your challenge is going to be. ( guess that would "ruin" it?)  They say if we all threw our challenges into a big bowl , we'd probley pick our own back out. So, I accept my new challenge with great joy, knowing it won't be easy, but, grateful someone thinks I'm up to it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oh honey you shouldn't have

all is well