Tuesday Trek

We've scheduled in Tuesday on our social calender ~ Aunt Beth's House


Natalie is so excited to play with Lucy and Britton and I'm so excited to enjoy Beth and my grandchildren. The children had fun playing , we had alittle  pre-school activity,lunch and then headed to target.   I went literally over the river and through the woods today to their house (the back way) without getting lost. We had a nasty storm last night and their were still signs of down trees everywhere. Our power went out at 9 P.M. right after getting all the children to bed. Good an early night I thought, but alas I couldn't get to sleep for the world. Finally I got up with a flashlight and cleaned up the kitchen and took a bath...... long night.
Baby John

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

all is well

oh honey you shouldn't have