I can do hard things

I read and see stories about human suffering going on all around me. Crosses on the side of the road tell me I'm not the only one.
Everyday we go through the motions, getting up, dressing, eating, working,
trying to not just look happy , but, feel happy.

It was two months Wednesday. Was that fast or slow? 
I asked my daughter-in-law, "Can you believe she's gone yet?".
she replied, "If I believe she's gone, then I'll have to believe, she's not ever coming back." I'm there with you Beth.

It's Christmas and I have all these wonderful recipes and crafts I'd like to dive into, but, my arms just don't want to co operate and my head plays tricks on me.

I can't wait til I can say, "Its been two years, not just two months". I know from experience , time heals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oh honey you shouldn't have

all is well