Happy 31st Birthday Becky


Becky was our fourth child,  born in Fairbanks,Alaska. The day of
my last appointment , we made the thirty five mile trip into Fair-
banks. It was close to 55 below 0.  After my exam and an ultrasound the 
Dr. informed me Becky was breech and her head was so large it
would probley get stuck in the birth canalAt that point I just wanted her
out. They scheduled me for a c-section Monday morning. Of course as luck
would have it I went into labor at one Monday morning. Jim bundled me in
the car and we headed for the hospital. I kept saying "I'm scared, I'm scared,
please hurry." He kept assuring me it'd be alright (but I noticed he was going
awfully fast!)If I delivered I could possibly lose her. We finally got to the
emergency room where I was whisked into the examining room. Little toes
welcomed the nurse, I was dilated to 8! She was delivered successfully, weighing
in at 7lbs. 8ozs. (they thought she'd be at least 10lbs.) and she had the biggest
head in the nursery. Becky was a delightful child to raise, she never gave us
a bit of trouble (till she was in HS). She really was a joy in our lives.

 happy birthday sweetie! I bet our party was better than yours!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oh honey you shouldn't have

all is well