supermom


I think the king of supermoms has taken pity on me and 
returned some of my supermom powers!

Like......................holding a baby while you grocery shop or changing a poopy diaper while the three year old says, "I've got to go potty!"   How about taking  late children to school in 
your pj's grabbing one out of bed and the other in tu tu and boots.(sound familiar moms)

For those things you've just got to have a few supermom powers!

On a more serious note, I think I am getting alittle of my
mom powers back. We've all kinda robot ed our way through
the last four months, I can feel some of that lifting. We all
went out for dinner tonight, went to costco and barnes
and noble and it felt good. The shock of loosing someone
that close to you takes alot of time to sink in and recover
from........were on our way.

I've got to tell you the cutest, sweetest thing Natalie said to me today as I got her out  
of the car. "Your a great Grandma(I almost corrected her about the great) and you
make everyone feel good."  From a three year old! The sweetest compliment ever!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oh honey you shouldn't have

all is well