deer hunting

 
No...I didn't go deer hunting. I thought about
it. Being out in the lovely
fall weather, walking outdoors.....
 
No...I'm not sure the up close and personal
of shooting an animal
is something I
want to do.
 
But.........I'm so Happy my manly man got to go!
Yesterday morning I found him up on
the couch , asleep at 10:00 a.m.
(not like him)
When I asked him if he were alright he said
he'd been too excited to sleep.
So cute.
 
He picked up our son James and they went together.
But, they didn't get anything today so
he's spending the night again and
going out Monday.
 
 
So....I'm thank-ful he got to go.(it's kinda nice being by myself...sshhh
don't tell)

Comments

  1. I was thinking about how nice it will be to just have me and Nora in the bed! Hope you are enjoying your quiet weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

oh honey you shouldn't have

all is well