lions , and tigers and bears oh my!

I cannot tell a lie.....Halloween has never been
a favorite holiday of mine.
I love watching the children have fun but I'm afraid that's as far as I go!
We never have trick or treaters, since were at
the end of the road , so imagine my
horror when at 9:00 my manly man comes in and says we have two children here!
Lo and behold it was our two grandchildren from Oregon! I was SO surprised! Pleasantly surprised!
 
I'll post a few photo's of some of the grandchildren
in holiday costumes!
 
 
 
Here's Britton, Nora, Lucy and John

This is my daughter Sarah and her family (their all super heros.)

sisters Rachel and her sidekick Lilly.
 
Pretty cute!!




 

Comments

  1. What a nice surprise for you so late at night. Your grandchildren look terrific.

    After giving out candy to over 100 children, we closed the door and turned out the lights at 8:30 pm. It was fun seeing all the kids in their colorful costumes..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing your grandchildren unexpectedly was a wonderful treat. I love it when my family call by just out of the blue. Love your photos.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

all is well

oh honey you shouldn't have