President Hinkley

taken from my journel almost a year ago.....
Our dear President Hinkley passed away recently. How I loved him and how I miss him already.I'v always loved Pres. Monson but so far its not the same. I first had a personal encounter with Pres. Hinkley in Texas. Jim, Jonathan,Lia and I made the trip to Dallas to particiapte in the Dallas temple dedication. That's where I clicked with Pres. Hinkley.He seemed so down to earth,so funny and his love for the savior so child like. I adore him, admire him, love him and am thank-ful for all he did for us while he was here on the earth. I got half way through his biography and never finished it. It literally made me tired! He did so much in his lifetime.....what a man.
"I bear solemn witness
that he lives and stands
on the right hand of God"
Gordon B. Hinkley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oh honey you shouldn't have

all is well