one liners

Got home around 1:00 a.m. from eastern WA.. It was so lovely seeing the family, catching up on grandnieces and nephews,seeing my brother, visiting with friends.So glad we went! The kids were great, but, it's defiantly interesting traveling with a three yr. old who needs to go potty alot.(we always stopped when she asked and were always glad we did.She never mislead us) I love watching my son and daughter-in-law parent. Their so patient, firm, but not negative or mean. I'm still taking lessons from them! I'm so thank-ful for the wonderful parents my children are...it'd be so sad to see my grandchildren mistreated.

Britton comments~

~I pick my nose now~

~I'm master over my body, are you Grandma?~

~ I lost my testimony. the frog took it, but, I got it back.~

~I want the ice cream cone with the brown top.~

Oh! I got a new camera! When Lia was in Hawaii last week she'd left her camera charger home and it was fifty dollars to buy one separate, so instead she bought another camera and used the charger and gave me the camera. Thanks Sweetie! I need to get a card for it and then I'll be back in the picture taking mode! And just in time. Tomorrow my long lost friend from Texas is coming to visit me for a week!She's a wonderful gal and was so sweet to our family when we lived in Texas. Nancy has three girls that were my girls ages so they were all friends. I can't wait to show her around our little part of the world.

I just finished reading a book call " Fishers of Men" by Gerald Lund.It's historical fiction about the ministry of Christ. A lovely, lovely book. Very informative and very testimony building. How grateful I am for my Savior and what he did for me. I love him so much. Bless you all on this sabbath.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oh honey you shouldn't have

all is well