stolen pictures



I stole this off my daughter Becky's blog~my darling daughter's Becky and Rachel, at maddy's rock and roll party.



This is Madelynn she just turned 8 and had a birthday party Fri. night.Happy Birthday Maddy!



I stole this off my daughter Lia's blog~ her oldest and youngest girls,Sofia and Cozette. They were at our house for awhile this week-end, always fun.



I stole these off my daughter-in-law Beth's blog and these are my cute granddaughters Britton and Lucy.(Beth just got a new camera)

Comments

  1. Your babies are beautiful. Check out my blog update about the BC trip. www.arlingtonredhatplaygirls.blogspot.com
    Looking forward to next week with Nancy Sweet!! Let me know if there's a plan that includes me. Otherwise, I'll come over after work one evening. Love you, Candy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

oh honey you shouldn't have

all is well