jumped on the band wagon





Well, I've jumped on the band wagon and found a typewriter at a garage sale last week!
I'm writing letters to all the grandchildren, its just so,so,so its hard to explain.Number l it brings back alot of memories of me sitting at my parents desk in their bedroom typing up my life story when I was a teenager. I still have it and you think my spelling is bad now it was horrible then! The best thing I ever did was take a typing class in High School. Yes, it was tedious, but, I got two jobs because I could type well, and of course I use it everyday on the computer. In this day and age I think all kids should take a typing class. But, I've loved typing and watching the kids type is so sweet, you can tell they feel so grown up...you know like a secretary.
And Sarah mine dosn't have a 1 either, I use l.(lower case L)

Comments

  1. as soon as I blogged about it, mine started having "issues". I am thinking they might be related to Elise's typing binges, but am not sure how to fix it. sad day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

all is well

oh honey you shouldn't have