one of my favorite ten things to do.....

Singing Christmas carols at church is under my ten favorite things to do.All year I look forward to it.Jim and I both love to sing the carols and what better place then in church where no one can tell if its you that blasted the wrong note out. I loved it today. ....the simple things....
I'm so thank-ful today for my manly man. We were talking this morning about how Jim asked me to marry him. He was on his mission in Italy(and probly shouldn't have been thinking about such things)when he wrote me with a list of 12 reasons why he thought I'd make a good wife.(seriously he didn't know me that well, so he must have been inspired).I'm glad family was so important to him even when he was 19 that he was worried about marrying someone who would make a good mother for his children.And I'm thank-ful that he thought I'd make a good mother.(it always was all that I wanted to do). How blessed I am to have someone who cares so much about his family and myself. He claims that I have brought him all the happiness in his life.(I'm fine with that!)(Fortunatly he dosn't talk about all the pain I'v caused him) But, I guess that's part of the picture. .....thanks honey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oh honey you shouldn't have

all is well