Thursday, June 24, 2010

bald for Becky

Even thought my Manly Man said he'd "rather" I didn't shave my head I knew all along I was going to do it and don't regret it a minute! I didn't tell anyone at the head shaving party I was going to though. Becky's 9yr. old Maddy was having a hard time with all this head shaving (crying) so I told her she could start cutting my hair for me and little Natalie was styling. It was a distraction that worked. So, here I am bald. Never in my wildest imagination could I have ever thought I'd someday shave my head. Its actually very freeing and I don't feel self concious at all. I'm always rubbing my head, it feels so cool.  Who knows maybe I'll let my gray grow out????



Bald is Beautiful

7 comments:

  1. Susan in Dulwich24 June, 2010 13:10

    Well done you! You all look brilliant, what a lovely show of solidarity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when I read about a gesture like this. What a support you are...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are all fantastic what more can l say,sending you hugs Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh...this made me cry. daughter and family will be in our prayers
    LC

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful family - fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you! Somehow I just knew you'd do it. You are blessed to have one another - and you are in my prayers every single day.

    ReplyDelete