Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Why couldn't he let me sleep this morning? Just because it's his last day here doesn't mean I want to be up early to say good-by. Heavy breathing in my ear, and then an insistance that I get up and make him breakfast. For heavens sake, no respect for the sleeping woman. What do you do with a man like that?
But, love him as I do  I climbed out of bed, my body feeling the earliness of the day, my back not wanting to straighten up. His breakfast ready I climbed back into bed, he insisted I feed it to him, selfish boy that he is! I begged to go back to bed after we were through, but he wanted me up with him........I looked with love into his face, his beautiful smile reward enough.

4 comments:

  1. Making breakfast for the postman is a great tradition!!!

    Woops, have I spilled the beans?

    Bisou, Cro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope our mailman doesn't come til 2 in the afternoon! shhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could be writing about my Cairn Terrier, Rosie, if you'd just substitute 'she' for 'he'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's like one of those 2 part films they show on TV - just gets to the good part and the scrolling goes up - 'To be continued next week' :>) ..... tell me more .... tell me more. Won't be able to sleep now :>)

    ReplyDelete