whats worse than being home sick all week?


Oh, I don't know if I should say, or just let everyone guess. But,......it could be SO
                                 
                     MANY THINGs................

alright I'll tell you what's worse!

                                      Having your MANLY Man sick also!

I swear he tries to out cough me, and only thinks he does because he's LOUDER!

           Oh, of course I feel bad for him but, I do admit I feel worse for me!

While hacking up a lung I've managed to get a few things done this week.....very few!
I'm so excited about this, we've decided to move Jonathans body over from Eastern Washington and have him buried by Becky. Everytime I think about it, I feel happy.
So, people on both ends are  looking into things for us and hopefully sooner than later we'll make it a reality.


I've also been looking for a picture of Jonathan and Becky together. There aren't any. So, I took our family picture that was taken right before Jonathan died , to Ben Franklin (a craft store, for my European friends)and their going to take out Lia and move Jonathan and Becky together , so I'll have a picture of just the two of them.
                      My two angels~



 I also got yarn to start a pair of socks , I do this every winter. Start a project just because it seems we should be knitting. We should you know, around the fire, watching tv. Maybe this year I'll finish it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oh honey you shouldn't have

all is well