My Two Angels

This picture of Jonathan and Becky was made from
our family picture below. They did a wonderful job.
I was already crying when I got to the store (but, not real
noticeably) and the sales lady who got my picture just
started bawling saying she had hoped not to be working
when I picked it up. It was very sweet, and I actually needed
someone to cry with yesterday. Bless her heart!


This picture was taken in 1993 the day before Jonathan started chemo.
It was Easter day, Jonathan had just gotten home from the hospital the
night before and we were all so tired. A dear friend called and said she
wanted to take a family picture. I tried to get out of it , but, she insisted.
Of course it is priceless and I will forever hold Peggy in my heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

all is well

oh honey you shouldn't have