girls just want to have fun!

walking in brought so many memories.....Saturdays with friends, walking to the skating rink, hanging out with friends, flirting with boys, honing our skills....I loved it there, I could leave my problems behind and heck , I was good! So, I laced those skates up today along with my grandchildren and hit the rink. No broken bones , but, I didn't get up the courage to skate backwards. We had a ball.





 

oh, the lights








Elise and mom




Hannah and Dad pushing the little ones in the stroller





I'm not big on video games, but I have to admit the wii is very amusing! I hula hooped,and danced last night til I couldn't stand up. And it's such fun watching the children play, lots of exercise!







Sweet Elise


                                             
Hannah, Luna and Grandpa
                      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oh honey you shouldn't have

all is well