off to wedding


Rachel! Lover of rice crispie treats, why didn't we think of this! Isn't
it awesome!

Well, were off today to Portland til the 7th, witnessing another
marriage.

taking with us more pies my manly man made last night, one is so
cute , I'll have to take a picture to show you!

Mike and his bride returned last night from their honeymoon, back
to the reality called life!

Maddy and Abby are going to a cool camp today called  "Camp Erin". For
children that have lost a significant other in their life. Bless the people
that put this on!

So, have a wonderful week-end, bless those people(my daughter included) on
the east coast this week-end.

Love, Linda

P.S. I can comment on blogs now, signing in as anonymous.

Comments

  1. A rice crispie cake...what a great idea. Maybe for our 40th anniversary I will make one to celebrate. The grandkids would love it.
    Have a wonderful weekend..my best to the happy couple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful month you have had! Have a good time, and oh, btw, did the bee stings work?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that cake for my birthday this year. With chocolate drizzles. Have a great time at the wedding. Wish I could be there to celebrate with you all. Sending love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to be anonymous too, and it drives me crazy.
    Anyhow, I had fun catching up on your blog. I hope the sting therapy goes well...sounds tricky.
    LOVE the buntings!! It looks so festive with several...I should make some! -Paige

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sad I'm not going - it would be so much more fun than a hurricane.

    Rachel Party + Wedding = Awesome

    -Annalia :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear - I sent you an envelope of Kohl's dollars that I collected on a recent trip - mailed them this week and they should have arrived today. They'll have expired before you get home. I hope that someone at your house reads this and opens them and uses them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see you, grandma. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linda, that is so novel. All my best wishes to the happy couple and your wonderful little family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omigosh! This is amazing!!!! Can I post a link to this on my facebook????

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

all is well

oh honey you shouldn't have